11.19.2009

It's been a while

Well Life in the Nichols Household is crazier than usual. We have been busy with getting ready for Thanksgiving, enjoying the few nice days we have had and have enjoyed being cozy at home. I cannot believe that Addie is 13 months already, the year has flown by. It is crazy how everyone tells you how fast it goes, but you never believe them until a year has gone by and you say to yourself, what have I been doing. We had an amazing summer and it seems that fall has just flown by and now it is a week till Thanksgiving. We are getting ready to have Thanksgiving at our house this year, my first time to cook a turkey (wish me luck) and my first time to host. We are looking forward to it.

We are so excited for Addison to be older this year and to join in all our festivities for the Christmas Season. We are excited for snow, cutting down our Christmas tree in the mountains, getting to see Santa at Nordy's and just enjoying the season.

I cannot get Photos uploaded, I will try in a separate post! Blessing to you and your family during this wonderful time.




No comments: